The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander 40mm 1.4 Nokton SC

bengerman

Selling my CV 40mm f1.4 Nokton with Single Coating.
Excellent lens. Very nice size and handling.
A little soft wide open but sharpens up nicely by f2.
I have filed the flange to bring up the 35mm lines on my camera.
Otherwise this lens is in excellent shape. Clean glass and exterior.

Asking $400 net to me. If using Paypal, please add 3%.
Free shipping in the US.

Sale includes original box and paperwork.

I'm in New York City if you would like to see the lens in person.
Thanks,
Ben

unr70

Hi Ben,
I'm interested in buying your Nokton SC lens. By your description, can I assume that the glass is clear of haze, etc., the focusing and aperture rings turn smoothly and that the aperture blades are clean? And that the lens doesn't have 'wobble' in any of the parts?
Cheers,
Jamie

bengerman

Hi Ben,
I'm interested in buying your Nokton SC lens. By your description, can I assume that the glass is clear of haze, etc., the focusing and aperture rings turn smoothly and that the aperture blades are clean? And that the lens doesn't have 'wobble' in any of the parts?
Cheers,
Jamie
Hi Jamie,

Yes, aside from the filing of the tab to bring up the 35mm frame lines, this lens is like new. Glass is perfect and the mechanics are solid and smooth. No loose feeling or wobble.
So the only issue worth noting is the modification to one of the mount tabs.

Hope this help.
Thanks,
Ben