The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 28mm f2.8 Elmarit Latest 6bit ASPH Like New

jsungraphy

I am selling a used Leica 28mm Elmarit f2.8 6bit ASPH latest edition.

This is second handed and was bought here at getdpi less than 2 years ago. The lens is in perfect condition. For the lens itself, I do not see any flaw–no scratch, ding, haze, fungus, or what so ever (both inside and out). Very pristine! The only flaw it has with the lens cap. The previous owner lost the original cap, and he bought a used one which is shown in the picture with some scratches and dings (He told me he couldn't find a new one at the time). He even ordered one from skgrimes, and the cap is included also. The leather pouch was never used by him or me. This is a nice sweet lens, but I find that I hardly use since I prefer 35mm.

The original box, front and rear cap, Leica original lens hood, an extra lens cap, and all the papers included.

The price is $1850 net to me. B&H is selling this lens at $2,199.
I prefer paypal (fee to buyer) and cashier's check (bank provided).

I have not sold any item here on this forum, so I do not have much references, but I have one from the previous lens owner, here.

I have sold and bought on ebay, and I had never had any negative feedback. Since I have not been active for more than a year, it's showing that I have 0 feedback. But you can still see feedbacks that other people left me in the past, here (my ebay id is 'mahaneim').

stephengilbert

This is a lens I sold to Jae a couple of years ago. It was a pleasant transaction, and I'd do business with him again.

Note that it includes a cool SKGrimes lens cap. :)

jsungraphy

OK, how about $1,750 including paypal fee & shipping in US?

I never expected it would be that low... :cry: , BUT... My loss is your gain :D

jsungraphy

OK, this is the lowest I can go. $1,600 including paypal fee. Shipping is extra.

It seems the value of the lens has been dropped since I checked last time more than a year ago.

Cheers,