The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8D

Albino_BlacMan

I’m selling my Nikon 80-200/2.8. I’ll regret this one and I’ll probably be buying it back later this year but I’m taking my girlfriend to the Sasquatch music festival and have to find a way to pay for tickets. (Just a note if you have to pick between a drug habit, photography or a girlfriend than my current guess is that a drug habit is the cheapest of the three ). I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included.

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8D - $780 – This is a killer lens with sweet optics, speedy AF and fantastic build quality. Like I said I’ll be sad to see this one go. Glass is clean and clear, no marks on the front or rear elements. There is some slight internal dust but no fungus or haze or anything that should have any effect on image quality. The aperture is snappy. AF and MF both work very nicely. Exterior is in surprisingly good condition for a professional lens (it obviously hasn’t been used professionally). The only places that really show wear are the screw for the tripod collar and the mount, neither of which have wear that I would consider excessive. There are also some rub marks near the aperture ring. The lens obviously hasn’t spent it’s time sitting on a shelf but has been well cared for when it was used. Comes with front and rear caps and the ballistic nylon lens pouch.