The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson 9880 - West Coast

phero66

Hello,

Looking for a new home for my Epson 9880 printer. It has been very reliable, and if I didn't need to feed two 44" printers with ink I would hold on to it. I'm sure there is a photographer/artist here that has been desiring a 44" printer for sometime? The printer has been used for fine-art printing and not abused with either neglect or high volume printing. It will very likely last the next owner many years.

Comes with a spare Maintenance Tank and installed ink levels are all above 50%-75% on the 220ml carts, and almost 100% on the few 110ml carts that are installed. So overall it has as much or more ink installed as purchasing new.

$1800 or OBO. I have the original crate and packing materials also, but obviously a local pickup would be preferred. Buyer pays any shipping/freight if they so desire. Located in San Francisco, CA.

-John