The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 501CM 80/2.8 CT* and CBT*

thrice

I am parting with my beloved Hasselblad 501CM and two 80/2.8 Planars.

Please refer to pictures for condition, the camera has had about 10 rolls through it in its lifetime. Bought from a teacher who never used it.
Little engraving panel has "Helena Taelor" engraved on it, doesn't affect operation and I'm sure it could be easily covered up or re-engraved if it bothered you.

Wonderful operation, includes the original Hasselblad strap as well as what is seen in the pictures.

Whoever buys the 80/2.8 CT* gets the following mint condition B+W bay50 filters:
Deep red
Orange
Yellow-Green
81B
and a well used UV filter.
The lens was CLA'd by David Odessa and has had about 2 rolls shot with it since.

The 80/2.8 CBT* has no filters.

Neither lens has rear caps but both have front caps and the CT* has a hood.

Whoever buys the camera gets the Artisan & Artist Silk Cord strap (~$150 value) included.

Serials on the A12 match.

Has the latest Acu-matte screen.

501CM w/A12 back: $800
80/2.8 CT*: $400
80/2.8 CBT*: $500

501CM w/A12 & CT*: $1100
501CM w/A12 & CBT*: $1150

thrice

501 & CB sold.

CT* lens still available. This is a great lens, and hard to find in this condition let alonewith filters. C'mon folks :)