The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fujifilm X100 w/ Brand New Lens Assembly

jpmac55

SOLD - My X100 just returned from Fuji service where they cleaned and replaced the lens assembly with a new one. I placed the camera back in the box so you will be the first to use the new lens. You can purchase this camera without the worry of the sticky aperture blade issue.

I am selling the X100 because I am purchasing a X100s.

I am the original owner of this well cared for X100. I will include the purchase receipt which will make matters much smoother should you need any future service.

I installed an AC-MAXX LCD protector the day I bought the camera and it remains on it. This protector is a perfect fit, still functions albeit has a few scuff marks.

The camera kit includes the original packaging plus the battery, manual, neck strap (never used), etc..

Asking price is $610., which includes free shipping to USA only.

PayPal preferred unless you live nearby.

Thanks!

John

Last edited:

jpmac55

Re: FS: Fujifilm X100 w/ Brand New Lens Assembly- SOLD!

Thanks, everyone - the camera has been sold.