The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: New Nikon 0-200mm 2.8 VR II

ryc

I bought this lens on Thursday Feb 28th form my local camera store to photograph my daughters dance competition today (Sat). I did not have time to order from NPS. My loss is your gain.

I am done and no longer need it. I am not returning it to the store. It would not be fair on them to just buy it use it once and return it. I do a lot of business with them and want to keep our relationship in good order. It is a USA model and it's brand new. It has not been registered and the original receipt is included. I also have a new Hoya HD filter to go with it as well.

No need for pictures since it is as described. I am losing money on this deal. So price is net to me. Don't really care how you pay as long as I net 1999.00

I will ship in the US for free.