The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 500c/m, 80mm Planar, Back

mathomas

Hi all,

I have "too many" Hasselblads sitting around. Actually, I've been shooting my focal plane bodies and lenses almost exclusively for quite a while now, so it's time to get rid of some duplication in my collection.

I am the second owner of this camera, and it is a beauty. I hate to sell it, but it needs to be enjoyed. Cosmetically, it is close to perfect. I will point out one issue I know of right now - there are a couple of linear marks at the extreme edge of the focusing screen. They are not really a problem, to my eye, but I wanted to point them out. See the photo looking down into the finder. They are at the top of the finder, slightly left of center.

The kit includes:

- Body with WLF and central microprism screen
- 80mm Lens with UV filter, caps, hood
- Back with matching insert (see photo), and fairly recently replaced light seal

$1,000 which includes insured shipping and PayPal

(Sorry, but only available to continental US)

I have some CF/CFi lenses for sale, too. Will eventually list here.

tjv

I do want it, I really do! But I live in New Zealand and it's right on the edge of what I can afford. Good luck though, it deserves a few bumps!