The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD! F/S: Mint Leica M9P Chrome

fotografz

M9P Chrome, mint in box with all factory stuff.

Camera was delivered in Feb. of 2012, and has seen light use (I think under 500 exposures). I've primarily been shooting the MM, and use the S2 for color now.

This is the M9P version which is the only M9 in durable Chrome finish, and the super hard Sapphire LCD glass. Rangefinder is dead-on accurate (can focus a 50/0.95 spot on). Zero nicks, zero minor scratches, still has the plastic on the bottom.

Asking $4,670 + $20 flat shipping anywhere in ConUS. Payment via bank transfer. Checks accepted but must clear prior to shipping. Paypal verified is okay if you tag on their fee ( I have a verified account), and camera ships once it clears.

PM any questions:

Thanks for looking,

-Marc

Last edited:

durrIII

Re: F/S: Mint Leica M9P Chrome

Marc I wish you had waited a week or two to list this. I cannot do it now, but damn, I wish I could spring for it.

Durr

fotografz

beautiful camera...what a lucky buyer

I hope you don't regret this Marc
I have never sold any piece of Leica gear that I did not regret :cry:

If I had kept it all, I would be sitting in a cardboard box over a heating grate with all of it. :ROTFL:

-Marc

apsheng

Hi Marc:

Beautiful M9-P. I wouldn't mind upgrading my M9. Let me know if the deal does not go through for any reason.

Alan

D&A

I have never sold any piece of Leica gear that I did not regret :cry:

If I had kept it all, I would be sitting in a cardboard box over a heating grate with all of it. :ROTFL:

-Marc
Cardboard boxes sometimes don't seem so bad...at least for some cats I've witnessed enjoying these types of spacious accomidations :). As for dogs....well that appears to be quite a different story. I guess the motto "to each his own" might apply...LOL!

Of course my only getting to eat a can of tunafish each day to accomidate my affection for Leica products sometimes gets to be a little too much to bear, but cats I presume would gladly make the sacrifice although I've never seen a cat proudly wearing the Leica red dot. :)

Dave (D&A)

VINCET

Hi Marc

Payment via BOA transfer done. You should see it in your account. If not, please let me know. Finally an M9 body that match perfectly to my silver 50 asph lux. Can't wait

Vince

fotografz

Hi Marc

Payment via BOA transfer done. You should see it in your account. If not, please let me know. Finally an M9 body that match perfectly to my silver 50 asph lux. Can't wait

Vince
Yes, this deal is done. Ships tomorrow.

Lucky you.

Now back to paying for my "Night Hawk" black chrome MM, with Nocti 50/0.95 :D

-Marc

dseelig

Wow the exact opposite of my m9 that I just sold goregous if I was a rich man I would want one. Oh well next life. congrats on the sale me I am getting a m

nanthor

For a fellow who uses his gear the way it's mean't to be used Marc always has the very finest shape gear there is. He takes VERY good care of it. A neighbor, Bob Nancarrow