The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ180 little used

tashley

Subscriber Member
For sale to anyone in the EU who is known to the GetDPI community, personal delivery included. £17,000.

This unit is now out of warranty but at this price you can afford to add one! It has taken fewer than 2000 shots and is in extremely good condition. I will fly to pretty much anywhere in the EU with it if we can come to the right agreement. I also have a Cambo Wide RS with Schneider 35XL with CF and a Phase 645DF with 80mm kit lens and might be willing to include some subset thereof for a variation on price.

All cables, batteries, chargers etc included.

Would also consider a straight exchange for an IQ160!

tashley

Subscriber Member
And by my reckoning, depending on your sales tax situation and hte cost of extending a warranty, this is a saving of around £3,800 for those wanting to upgrade to the 280...

tashley

Subscriber Member
Hi Willow,
For now, aim only willing to sell them as included with the back - otherwise I risk being left with a back and nothing to use it on! But I promise that I will contact you with a price if the back sells first and on its own.
Best
Tim