The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica lenses and accessories

ark8012

35mm Summicron 1st version with eyes M3 version READ DESCRIPTION!

This is a beautiful condition cosmetically. The lens was serviced by Leica NJ in May, 2012. Everything moves very smoothly. NOW, PROBLEM. The lens started to get haze inside. I cannot see haze with naked eyes or with regular light, but I can see haze slightly all over the element with very strong flashlight. A good service might fix it, but I cannot guarantee because I did not try.

Price $850 net to me. The price is much lower than a market value because of the problem. Sold AS-IS

========================================================

50mm Summicron Rigid version 2

very clean example cosmetically and optically. I see a few dust but nothing major issues. I might see a hairline cleaning mark with very strong light, but very hard to see.
There is little oil marks on the blade, but everything moves very smoothly.

Price $850 net to me.

Zhou case for film M

Clean condition.

Price $40 net to me.

Lens hoods - I will sell these hood only after the lenses are sold.

39mm Leica IROOA 12575J hood - good user condition with hood cap (the hood cap alone is worth about $20) - $90 net to me.

39mm Leica 12585 hood - good user condition with hood cap (the hood cap alone is worth about $20) - $70 net to me.

43mm and 39mm generic metal hood - if a lens buyer wants this hood, I will give one of them for free.

=======================================================

43mm Leica 12586 - very good condition with hood cap - $100 net to me.

White leather cover for leica M3 (later version) from cameraleather.com

I bought this replacement vulcanite a couple of months ago. I was thinking to repaint my M3 with white paint and recover with this vulcanite. Well never happens! So it is for sale now. It was a special order to cameraleather.com because they do not have white leather often. I paid $40 and waited over 2 months. Sold AS-IS

Price $25 net to me.

Please PM me if you have any questions! :)

I have sold and bought many times here and have great feedbacks.

Last edited: