The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Really Right Stuff (RRS) Grip and Plate for Olympus OM-D EM-5

Y2K

I have a like new RRS BOEM5-G Grip and BOEM5 Plate for Olympus OM-D. I bought it a couple of month ago but shortly after I got a good deal on OEM grip so one of them needs to go. I really like the RRS grip because it is very comfortable yet a bit more compact, no need to remove it to change the battery, bottom plate is Arca Swiss compatible with any arca swiss type tripods/ballheads/plates, and you can add an optional RRS L-Plate later for vertical mount as well. However, I decided that having an extra battery in the grip and an extra shutter button is more important to me so I decided to keep the OEM grip after all. If you are familiar with Really Right Stuff products you know that they are top notch and built like a tank. RRS is always high quality and will probably outlast your equipment. It is rock solid all metal construction (yet very light) with nice finish and fits OM-D like a glove. Grip is removable and attaches to the bottom plate with two hidden screws at the bottom.

Includes the stopper screw and allen keys as well as papers. Price if ordered from RRS is $130 - $135 shipped. I am asking $120 shipped and PayPaled (fees included) or best reasonable offer.

This thread has some pictures (not mine) that shows what it looks like on OM-D. It also shows an optional RRSL-plate that can be added on a side.