The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zörk PSA shift panoramic adapter(Canon mount) WITH Pentax 35mm F/3.5 lens

Nagas

For sale is a Zörk PSA shift panorama adapter in Canon mount and accepting Pentax medium format lenses (with original Zörk L plate for horizontal/vertical shooting included). Included in the bundle is the Pentax SMC Pentax-A 35 f/3.5 medium format lens (one of the best medium format wide angle lenses ever).

This rig shifts the lens up to 22mm on each direction, allowing massive panoramic stitches (3:1 aspect ratio if shot with full frame body, even wider if shot with crop), or generous amounts of shift for architecture and interiors. The great advantage of this rig over any other panoramic solution is the fact that the actual camera (and not the lens) is shifted, avoiding all parallax errors. Images stitch effortlessly. I have used this rig with my Sony Nex7 (via canon to Nex adapter) and can achieve panos in the 70 Megapixel range. Ridiculous amount of detail and quality.

Both the panorama adapter and the lens are in excellent condition. No scratches or signs of use worth mentioning. The lens is SUPER sharp and scratch/dust free. Absolutely mint. So is the rest of the rig. You can also mount any other Pentax MF lens in the rig to extend the stitching possibilities.

I have 100% positive feedback in Fredmiranda and Ebay (Photon-hunter).

Asking for 750$ shipped and Paypaled. Please feel free to ask any questions. Contact me : erikahrend(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks for watching.