The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN): Epson Stylus Pro 4800 with ImagePrint v6.1

greygrad

Epson Stylus Pro 4800 with Colorbyte ImagePrint v6 / v6.1 - great printer and software combination. Using the Epson Ultrachrome K3 inks this is capable of producing superb colour and B&W prints.

Excellent condition, lightly used, some marks on the upper plastic cover. Functionally 100%. Comes installed with 5 x 220ml and 3 x 110ml cartridges. All Epson. See image for levels of inks (all >= c.50%) and maintenance tank (c.15%). Kept in a smoke and dust free environment.

I have the original CD for ImagePrint v6 on Windows (XP) and will burn v6.1 for Windows (XP) onto a CD for you. v6.1 of Imageprint supports the 'Phatte Black' option - i.e. print to matte and glossy papers without swapping out black inks (you will need a modified cartridge or just put the chip from the LLB cartridge on the MB cartridge and put this in place of the LLB one, after purging the LLB from the line - instructions included).

I've run it on Windows XP, Vista x32 and Vista x64 (under VMware on x64). It will probably run on a Mac running Windows XP under Parallels.

Also comes with the Epson Black Ink conversion kit (never used) and the two detachable front 'doors' (not pictured).

Local pick-up only I'm afraid - it's heavy - from Toronto.

Price: $ 795

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, and have sold on LuLa, FM and GetDPI with no problems (ever).

Please PM me if interested - thanks for looking.

Angus

P.S.Drawer unit it is sitting on in the photo is not included.

greygrad

Bump - open to offers or interesting trades.

N.B. Imageprint is licensed on a per printer basis - the dongle will work with the Windows or Mac version of Imageprint v6.1 - I only have the Windows software, but if you ask around on the forum (here or LL) I'm sure someone will burn you a copy of the Mac (demo) version - which becomes licensed once the dongle is installed. It used to be freely available for download from the IP website, but can't find it any longer (or, as I mention above, you can probably run the Windows version under Parallels).