The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X100 Black Ltd Ed: Excellent Plus

pcb_dpi

Fuji X100 LtdEd: $900 US/Canada; $935 Int'l

This is a very clean Fuji/Fujifilm X100 Limited Edition black camera kit, fairly complete with original items. These were later production cams, free of the Sticky Aperture Blades (SAB) problem. Includes camera, hood, neckstrap, lenscap, leather case, charger, battery, charger cord, USB cord, IB, CD and boxes, as shown. I lost the little plastic insert for the battery charger, glued two airsoft BBs which allows the battery to fit snugly. A high-quality plastic LCD protector is installed.

Everything works fine, image output is outstanding.

There are a few small signs of use, including one small scratch on the top of the accessory shoe. The camera is very clean and presents very well.

I'm sure I'll have seller's remorse soon, but I really haven't used this after getting an X-E1, so it's time to move it on.

Please look over the photos and feel free to PM with any questions. I've sold before here on getdpi, though not recently. RFforum and ebay refs available.

Please note I can only ship to your registered paypal address, that means the shipping address you select when making payment. This can't be changed after you've made payment.

Small Print:

-First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets the item. Questions, dialog or lower offers will not reserve the item for you.
-Payment by paypal instant transfer (balance or credit card) only; no e-checks, money orders, etc.
-Shipment to paypal-confirmed/registered address only
-Return international shipping fees non-refundable
-Full sale price declared on all shipping documents
-Don't have the time/energy right now to schedule meetups, this item will be shipped to you regardless of location.