The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad HC 100

AdamLM

Lens is in 'Like New' condition. I do not have an H body to verify the exact number of shots, but I am 100% certain that is is less than 3000. I have nothing but positive feedback under the same user name on this forum: Canon Digital Photography Forums

$2750 to your door.

I would rather use Google Checkout. This is a very easy transaction even if you do not already have an account, but if you must use PayPal, I can do that too.

I will be in the San Diego area from next weekend (3/15) if anyone wants to make a local pickup. Price for local pickup is $2650.

Full res photos available upon request.

Adam

AdamLM

Final price is $2450 shipped or $2350 local (San Diego). Any lower than that, and I will just take it back to the place I bought it from.

The only partial trade I would accept is a Canon 35L or possibly a 24-70 II. This would have to be a local trade though.