The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: H3DII 31 w/ 100 2.2

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
I am selling my xlnt condition Hasselblad H3DII 31 but instead of it coming with the 80 2.8 it will come with the much better 100 2.2. I will also include 2 extra batteries, hand grip, really right stuff L bracket, and everything it came with including original box. I never filled out registration or warranty card. I am asking $15,000. firm.
Thanks

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Re: H3DII 31 w/ 100 2.2

I will also include H release cord, and H tripod quick coupler with extra camera plate (dinged up but works perfectly). If buyer wants they can take Hasselblad HCD 28 4 instead of 100 2.2.
Thanks

P.S. camera was purchased new from authorized dealer on 6-18-08

lance_schad

Workshop Member

I will also include H release cord, and H tripod quick coupler with extra camera plate (dinged up but works perfectly). If buyer wants they can take Hasselblad HCD 28 4 instead of 100 2.2.
Thanks

P.S. camera was purchased new from authorized dealer on 6-18-08
Wow Joe this is a great deal for someone especially if you are giving the choice of lenses.
L

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Whoa, G R E A T deal folks, and Joseph is an awesome person to deal with!

fotografz

Cripes! What a deal ... if I didn't already have this sucker, and the 2 lenses I'd be on it in a New York heartbeat.

What folks have to grasp is that a new H3D-II/31 comes with a 80/2.8 ... not the 100/2.2 which is a killer, wicked fast MF optic that is sharp as hell wide open with buttery Bokeh.
Add the other lens and the extra battery and it adds up to a stellar deal.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

The other thing is they would be the exact 2 lenses i would buy first with it too. If I was in the market this would be sold right now.

Guy Mancuso

Okay this is from me. Joseph is attending our Moab workshop next month and if any member that is also going and buy's this system i will offer out of my personal pocket a steak dinner in Moab. This helps both our workshop members. I know it is not much but someone needs to get this, this is a fabulous deal.

bensonga

Wish I had:
1) the funds to buy this system and
2) the time to attend the Moab workshop!

A free steak dinner with Guy, Jack and others at the Moab workshop is the icing on the cake. :thumbs:

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Guy Mancuso

Gary maybe next one we will do in Alaska and I still want to do Iceland. Why do i keep picking the cold spots . LOL

bensonga

Gary maybe next one we will do in Alaska and I still want to do Iceland. Why do i keep picking the cold spots . LOL
And here I am, wanting a journey to warm spots (or at any rate, warmer than Alaska in the winter....although Iceland in the summer sounds good).

I really wanted to join you folks for the Moab trip, but just couldn't get the time away from work (yeah, I'm a wage slave...aren't we all these days?). Some day....I'll get a real life.

Back to the H3DII.....I hope someone buys it soon. Then I might not feel so bad about spending $13k on my 503CWD-II.

Gary