I'm trimming my gear down and selling some very nice Leica lenses. I hope the prices are good, I'd like to avoid the huge fees of the auction site. I have lots of great feedback on RFF and the auction site. I give buyers 14 days to examine and use the gear and offer a full refund if they find it not to their liking, buyer pays return shipping.
1. Leica 35mm f2 Summicron, bokeh king, made in canada. Lens has moderate signs of use. Focus smooth, aperture clicks nice, glass is clean and clear with no cleaning marks, fungus or haze. Tiger claw tab. CLA'd by Sherry 7 months ago. Paperwork included as is rear cap, front hood and hood cap. Very sharp lens. $1850.00
2. Leica 35mm Summilux, made in Canada, light sign of use, smooth focus, glass clean and clear, no cleaning marks, no haze, no fungus. Comes with proper series hood, rear cap, 3rd party hood cap. Sharp as the cron at f2. $1950.00
3. Leica 40mm f2 Summicron, made in Germany, light sign of use, no cleaning marks, no haze, no fungus, focus smooth but a little stiff, this lens is VERY sharp and with great bokeh, Leica's best value, IMO. $590.00
4. Leica 50mm f2 Summicron, version IV, 1913-1983 anniversary edition. Very light sign of use, perfect glass, smooth focus, tiger claw tab. Made in Canada. Comes with rear cap, hood and hood cap. 6 bit coded by Leica. $1490.00
5. Leica 50mm f2 Summicron, latest version with pull-out hood. Moderate sign of use, some nicks on hood edge, perfect glass, very smooth and light focus action. Comes with caps, leather case and box. $1490.00
Price includes shipping in CONUS only please, paypal fees also included. Price is total to your door. Might trade for a Fuji X-pro1 or X-E1. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow, located in Michigan.
Tags for this Thread