The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon SP rangefinder 5cm f2 lens

nanthor

For sale is my Nikon SP rangefinder camera in excellent condition, fully functional with accurate sounding shutter speeds, aligned RF, bright VF, and excellent condition 5cm f2 Nikkor lens. The camera has a few bright marks on the silver finished area, the leatherette looks very nice, a small dint on the far left side of the top plate side (shown in last picture). Operation is great, film tested, everything works properly. The lens is in great shape, I can find no issues and it is VERY sharp with some very nice rendering and bokeh. This model has the cloth shutter which looks like new on both sides, both sections. This is priced to sell, I hope. Price is $990.00 shipped and including fees in the USA.