The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A900/Vertical Grip/Wireless Speed-light Kit

fotografz

Mint A900, in box with all factory items ... will include optional Sony brand hot-shoe converter for use of radio transmitter like Profoto-AIR or PW, and Sony Alpha hand-strap with dual lug ARCA QR that allows a hand-strap and shoulder strap at the same time ... this was my second camera at weddings which saw far less duty than the first one ... perfect LCD screen, no marks, rubs, etc. $1,350. (lens not included ... duh!)

A900 Vertical Grip ... used once ... $250.

Sony mount two light wireless radio kit featuring 2 HVL-F58AM Speed-lights, Phottik pass through TTL transmitter, Phottik Receiver, folding stand, and Lowel grip for hand-held directional lighting ... all for off-camera key, on-camera TTL fill ... made plug-and-play no-brainer for the lighting impaired :) (I can explain how to use it on the phone in 10 minutes) ... see lighting examples attached ... about $1100 worth of stuff ... $700.

Buy the whole lot ... $2,150.

Please, ConUS ONLY.

UPS Ground @ $50 for all. $20 each. Payment via wire transfer (I'm at Bank Of America), or if by check will ship once it clears. Verified Paypal okay if you add their fee.

Thanks for looking,

-Marc

fotografz

Need to move these.

Mint A900 alone, now $1150 + $20 shipping ConUS

A900 with never used vertical grip ... now $1,330 for both + $30 shipping ConUs.

One Sony speed light with Phottix transmitter and receiver set now ... $350 + $20 shipping ConUs (add any Sony mount flash for off-camera key light, and TTL fill).

-Marc