The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM Biogon 2/35 35mm f/2 lens $850

xtianyves

Note the photo above is for illustration purposes only. The NEX-6 is not for sale.

The M8 is for sale in a separate thread. Click here to see it.

Black Zeiss ZM Biogon T* 2/35 35mm lens in excellent condition. Glass is immaculate hover there is minor paint wear on the lens barrel on the focusing ring knurling. Apart from that the lens is perfect and there is no wobble.

Here is the paint wear:

This is a newer model with the groove on the flange allowing self-coding to stay on and not rub off when mounting the lens. I have it coded as a pre-ASPH 35mm Summicron v4 (aka Bokeh king) but can remove it prior to shipping if requested.

The original Zeiss front and rear caps are included as is the original box.

I am asking for $850 USD NET. Shipping is extra and PayPal is an extra 2.9%.

I have flawless feedback on eBay as seller xtiansoxions for a decade now, here, RFF and FM as well.

Additional photos available upon request and references too if you desire. Please e-mail me as I am often too busy to log in to answer PMs:
4xtian -at-gmail -dot- -com-