The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 5DMKII (CONUS)

symbolphoto

Price: $1,225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS priority to CONUS only.

I have a 5DMKII with some mileage here on it. I'll upload some pics later this week. It was sent through CPS late last year as per my annual CPS clean and check.

Hasn't been used or seen daylight since the CPS check. So it's in good order.

The camera has been used by a professional. So those seeking perfection in a 4 year old camera, look elsewhere. It's not horrible, but it's got scratches and wear on the edges as expected from a camera being used regularly.

Comes with all caps, original boxes and warranty cards. Buy with confidence. Have good feedback here and my website and business is public knowledge: Boston Wedding Photographer - Symbol Photography

Edit: Available for local viewing or pickup in Boston. Reason for sale: Upgrading to another 5DMKIII. I know this price is good, especially with grip. So no lowballing, you'll be ignored. Also $1225. NET to me.

- 21.1 Megapixel Full-Frame Sensor
- 3.0" High Resolution LCD Display
- Live View Mode
- 1080p Movie Mode
- Dust & Weather-Resistant
- Self Cleaning Sensor
- Broad ISO Range (50-25600)
- 3.9 fps Burst Mode