The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sekonic L-758DR lightmeter with extras

opticagent

The spring cleaning continues!
For sale is an excellent condition Sekonic L-758DR light meter with all the original fixings, box, instructions, CD, usb cable, case and strap. I have also included the Sekonic Exposure Profile Target II (useful for calibrating meter to a specific camera) and Sekonic step up ring (serves as a handy shade for spot metering).
I am the original owner of this meter, it has been used non-professionally, shows some signs of wear but is very clean. Everything functions as it should and is accurate.

Pricing the kit @ $400 (includes paypal and shipping, US only).
Everything has been kept in a non-smoking house.
Positive feedback here, 100% on the bay (same userID) and also on rangefinderforum.
Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Thank you for a prompt transaction and fair deal. The meter and accessories are all in condition as described and work perfectly. Mark Weidman