The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica IIIF RDST w/ Voigtlander 50mm F2.5 Color-Skopar

For sale is an excellent compact street shooting kit, fully serviced and ready to shoot! It consists of a Leica IIIF red dial with self-timer, and a silver chrome Voigtlander 50mm F2.5 Color-Skopar, both have been tested with film. This camera and lens were made for each other!

I'm mostly looking to sell here, but I may consider trades as well. Here's the info:

Leica IIIF RDST Details:
-Serial number from 1954
-Purchased from another RFFer a few months ago
-Sent to Youxin Ye for full CLA and overhaul
-Shutter speeds are accurate, except for 1/10th
-VF is very bright and clear, RF is bright and aligned
-Cosmetically great, very few marks except for a ding on the top plate and some minor chrome loss near the cold shoe
-Comes with leather half-case

CV 50mm F2.5 Color-Skopar Details:
-Less common silver version - unlike most CV lenses, this lens is solid brass coated with chrome. It feels very close to an old Leica lens!
-Smallest non-collapsible 50mm you can get for LTM, it's only barely visible in the viewfinder
-Sharp, modern rendering that's fully useable wide open (modern coating is flare resistant and won't degrade like old Leica!)
-Focus is smooth, the aperture ring is solid with no wobble or play
-Comes with original caps, hood, box, and papers

Preference will be given to anyone who wants to buy both together, I'd rather not separate them.

I haven't sold on GetDPI before, but I have sold on RFF and I have feedback there. I also have 100% feedback on ebay under Supafly_Productions.

Payment by paypal, I'll cover the fees. Shipping or pickup is free in Canada, US is $25, elsewhere international please ask me for a quote.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions!

$800 for the whole kit.

Last edited: