The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Phase One IQ180 with Value-Added Warranty

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

Since I've sold my 645DF kit and am selling my Cambo WRS-AE technical camera, I've decided to sell the digital back that I used with both. This is a pristine Phase One IQ180, 80-megapixel digital back, with only 1,150 actuations. The Value-Added Warranty is good until June 2016. I purchased this back from Capture Integration in June 2011.

Included in the sale are the digital back and the accessories that were in the Value-Added package:
IQ180 digital back
Hähnel Twin Pro charger with international power supply, car charger and adapters
5 Digital Back Batteries
Firewire 800 cable
USB3 Cable
CCD Cleaning kit
LCC/Gray Card
2 Microfiber cleaning cloths
Synch cables
Lens/body wraps​
Also included is the Value Added case:

"The Value-Added suitcase is a weather and waterproof suitcase with inline wheels and a telescoping handle. The case is made from a high performance material, and it has press & pull latches and automatic pressure release valve. It will meet most carry-on regulations on international airplanes. The case measures: 551mm x 358mmx 226mm."

This digital back package cost me $43,990 brand new, not including Value-Added warranty, and it's still in pristine condition. I'm selling it for $27,500. If you're considering an IQ160, IQ180, IQ260 or IQ280, this package represents a bargain either to use immediately or use as a trade-in vehicle.

The price includes insured FedEx shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Local pickup is welcome, and I will deliver the package personally within a 150 mile radius of Raleigh, NC, or I will use American Airlines frequent flier miles to fly you to Raleigh to pick it up. Due to the price, payment by bank transfer or cash at local pickup only.

Reasonable offers and trades will be considered.

You can contact me by PM or email at "joe dot colson at me dot com" or by using the Contact page on my website.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7792

FS: Phase One IQ180 with Value-Added Warranty - PRICE REDUCED

Price reduced to $26,500.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

D

Deleted member 7792

FS: Phase One IQ180 with Value-Added Warranty - FINAL PRICE REDUCTION

Final price reduction to $24,800. Contact me ASAP if you're interested because I'm considering a trade-in offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7792

FS: Phase One IQ180 with Value-Added Warranty

Final final price reduction to $22,500. Contact me ASAP if you're interested, because I'm considering a trade-in offer.

D

Deleted member 7792

Phase One IQ180 with Value-Added Warranty has been SOLD.

Thanks.