The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Monochroms and extras - immaculate

Don Hutton

Selling my pair of mint Leica M monochroms. In flawless condition - one body has 159 shutter actuations; the other has 366. They are immaculate in every way! Neither has ever had a strap mounted so the supplied leather strap is unused and the lug mounts are flawless. Includes everything the camera ships with including the Lightroom downloads. I have 2 identical bodies I am looking to sell. Less than 4 months old. Both bodies are fitted with a Giottos Schott glass LCD protector (I put them on every camera I buy). Easily removed if you choose. I have feedback on this forum and can provide personal references if required.

$7300 inclusive of insured lower 48 shipping for either body. I have not taken any photographs as both bodies and 100% flawless in every way and include every piece of original packaging and plastic.

srtiwari

Interested, but have a question-
Will registering these by the next owner keep the Leica warranty active ? Even though' these aren't registered, the warranty card will (likely) require name/place of original sale/buyer. So, it probably cannot be registered as "New".

johnnygoesdigital

The card can be filled in with the new buyers name and registered. Many times these are purchased as gifts for others, so a copy of original invoice might be required, but shouldn't effect the original warranty.