The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8 - Black

clydepo

I have just bought my first M9 and am selling my M8 to help pay for it. The camera comes with the front cap, thumb grip (as can be seen in the pictures), Giottos glass LCD screen protector, a charger and a battery.

The charger and the battery are 1 year old.

The shutter count is 25K.

The camera functions flawlessly, focuses perfectly and has no known issues. Works great with all my M lenses. 15 f4.5 CV, 28 f2 Leica, 50 f1.5 Zeiss and 85 f1.8 Canon. It takes great pictures with all of these lenses.

I hesitated for many months on trading up to the M9 because this M8 functions so well. But I bought a CPO from EP Levine at a great price that I couldn't refuse.

I am by no means an expert at rating used cameras but I would have to say that this camera is a B&H Photo Rating 8 to 8+. The M8 logo has some white paint fading on the M. There are some very minor and faint scratch marks on the top of the camera. These scratches are not dug into the paint, more just faint lines in the paint. The bottom plate has its plastic still on. The viewfinder is bright. The LCD screen is clean. Please see pictures for the condition of the camera.

The camera battery and charger were supplied brand new from EP Levine when I purchased the Camera a year ago.

This Camera does not come with box, instructions or software.

My return policy is for 7 days if you find the condition of the item significantly different than what I have stated in the listing then I will return your money via paypal. Buyer pays for return shipping costs.

$1700 + shipping net to me via Paypal.