The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P25 H Mount

D

drsjg

Hi all,

Have a used P25 (H101 mount) for sale in excellent condition, complete with case, caps, charger, 2 batteries. Full working order and produces stunning files. 40091 actuations, so just broken in.

I love this thing, but a new baby on the way means that sacrifices have to be made!

Looking for £3200 ono. Also open to offers for a boxed H2 (also in excellent condition and perfect working order) with 80mm lens as a kit with the back.

Located in North Yorkshire, UK. You are welcome to come and inspect it prior to purchase if nearby, alternatively happy to post with insurance.

I also plan to list on eBay - clearly I am new here, but have an established eBay account with 159 feedback (100% positive, including 71 selling), so if you are interested but would prefer the added protection of eBay please let me know.

Please get in touch if any questions. Happy to send photos if interested.

Best wishes,

Stewart