The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT Hassy 500c/m, 55/80/150 lenses, MORE for M7/Lens

maclaine

I have a complete Hasselblad 500c/m system with three lenses and lots of accessories. It's in immaculate condition and functions perfectly. However, I also have a Pentax 6x7 system which I like shooting with a little more, and I'd like to put the money I have tied up in the Hassy system into a Leica M system. I'm looking for a clean M7, updated DX reader and MP finder a bonus. I'd also like a lens, preferably the non-ASPH version of the 50mm Summicron, either the one with the sliding hood or the v4 with the focus tab. I'm also VERY interested in a 35mm Summicron ASPH, and would be willing to throw in some cash to the deal to make up any difference. Preferably black on the whole kit, but chrome is fine, too. Let me know what you have and let's see if we can work it out!

Here's the list of what I have:

Hasselblad 500c/m body in chrome w/ Acute Matte grid screen and waste level finder
PME-3 metered prism finder
A12 back chrome
A12 back black with darkslide holder (ugly condition, but functions fine)
55mm f/4 Distagon CF (non-floating element)
80mm f/2.8 Planar CF
150mm f/4 Sonnar CF
Hoods for all three lenses
Hasselblad Polarizing Filter
Adjustable bellows pro shade that can fit all three lenses
Extra focusing screen
21mm extension tube
UV filters
Strap
Front and rear caps for all lenses