The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 70-200/2.8 VR G II zoom & converters

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
1) SOLD ~~ Nikon 70-200/2.8 VR-G II: I have decided to sell my 70-200/2.8 zoom. I mostly use my Sigma 120-300 when I need a fast tele, so this lens is sitting too much. I went through 3 copies to find this one, it is excellent optically at both ends and shows very little focus shift through the zoom range. (The first two I had were either lesser performers at one end or had some more significant focus shifts at one end, or both.) Anyway, this lens is is in mint perfect condition showing virtually no signs of use. Asking $1850 shipped and PP'd US.

2) Nikon 1.4x II converter. ONLY selling this with or after lens above sells. As new in box, but be advised I have converted the mount to allow mounting on non-tabbed lenses like my 85 PC-E. This also allows you to stack the 1.4x and 2x together, and of course they still work perfectly on tabbed lenses too! Asking $300 shipped and PP'd US.

3) SOLD ~~ Nikon 2x III converter. ONLY selling this with or after above zoom sells. Also as new in box, and again understand that I have converted the mount to allow mounting on non-tabbed lenses. This also allows you to stack the 1.4x and 2x together, and of course they still work perfectly on tabbed lenses too! Asking $425 shipped and PP'd US.

Pictures available if absolutely necessary, but all of these items are in perfect condition.

Thanks for looking,