The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 gear

defektive

1) Mamiya 645 Pro TL camera body, ae prism finder, motor winder, hand crank, 3 x film backs with slides, hand strap and several rolls of expired film. All in excellent working order with minor signs of use. AU$300 plus shipping.

2) Mamiya Sekkor 80mm f1.9 lens for above camera. This is the later 'N' version and is in excellent condition optically and cosmetically. Same price, AU$300 plus shipping.

3) If you would like both items I will do them for AU$550 plus shipping.

4) I also have another 645 Pro body (not TL) that does not work that I am happy to consider offers for. I'm not sure what the problem is but it won't fire when it has a new battery installed. It looks as though all the parts are present.

I will post world wide. Please check the Australia Post website for shipping options and costs.

Cheers,
Sam