The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: GXR BODY, 28MM MODULE AND M-MOUNT MODULE for RRS TRIPOD & HEAD

Irenaeus

I bought this Ricoh GXR outfit for the Leica M capability and as a backup for the GXR I already own. It's basically just been used to test the concept ~ which, in the hands of others turns out fine, but which, with my own eyes, is officially and definitely a non-starter!

(The problem is that astigmatism means I can't tell which of the half a dozen edges I see to focus on; cataracts and eye meds blur out the rest. At least it means I no longer have to worry about Leica GAS anymore! :D)

So no more manual focus lenses for me and I'm looking for an RRS tripod for my Sigma DP2 Merrill. I'm leaning toward one of their smaller tripods for travel but would be happy to use any of their Versa line for closer to home, even clear up to their largest models.

The Ricoh gear looks new and comes boxed with all the original stuff. I would, of course, be prepared to give or to receive cash in order to make it a fair deal for each of us.

I've bought and sold on GetDPI for at least five years, have excellent feedback on eBay and could provide equally excellent personal references from reliable members here.

Thanks for looking, and best to all,

Irenaeus