The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D80 and D2x

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included.

Nikon D2x - $575 – This is a Nikon D2x with approx. 85 000 clicks on the shutter (85 074 to be exact but it might get a few more before it arrives. Overall the camera is in good condition. The viewfinder is dust free, no scratches on either the front or rear screens, and no paint loss except for one spot on the bottom and one tiny spot above the vertical grip’s AF-ON button. I’m sure if you look hard enough you can find wear but for a pro body this thing is in nice condition. The AF is snappy and everything had always worked as it’s should for me. This is some amazing build quality for under $600 bucks (which is about 1/8th of what the camera cost new). Comes with charger, extra battery, rear screen protector (which shows some use), front cap, a little bag for the extra battery and a well-used strap.

Nikon D80 - $185 – Up for sale is my Nikon D80. I’m the second owner, it’s been well cared for but if you look hard enough you can probably find signs of use. Overall this thing is a well-built body with nice ergonomics and a built in AF motor for what I think is pretty reasonable price (I don’t think there are any other bodies you can get that’ll focus AF-D lenses for cheaper than this). The shutter count is a little under 8k. Everything operates as it should. Exterior seems to be in good condition but like I said I’m sure if you look hard enough you can find signs of use. No major scratches on either of the screens. AF has always been reasonably fast (makes most of the mirrorless cameras I’ve tried seem slow) and very reliable. Included in the sale is the camera body with front cap and rear screen protector, box, Thom Hogan guide (on a burnt cd), charger, strap and USB cable.

Last edited:

Albino_BlacMan

No longer looking for a 50mm
Price drop on the D2x to 550 shipped
Also have a Nikon FM10 for sale. Seems to be in good working condition. Exterior is really nice. I’ll get some more details up later this week. Asking $50 shipped.

Last edited:

sil180sr

No longer looking for a 50mm
Price drop on the D2x to 50 shipped
Also have a Nikon FM10 for sale. Seems to be in good working condition. Exterior is really nice. I’ll get some more details up later this week. Asking $50 shipped.
I'll take the D2x for $50 shipped. :)