The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rare Lense, Close-Up and Square Filters, 28/3.5, 50/1.7 and Non-Working ME

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included.

Kenlock 85-210/4.5 - $30 plus shipping – First up is a lens so rare that I can’t even find a review for it. This a manual focus, internal zoom lens in PK mount (the old one so you can’t use it in shutter priority). This thing was made in Japan and has some pretty decent build quality. Internal zoom action is really nice and smooth. When focusing there are a few spots with a little more resistance than other spots but nothing major. Aperture is smooth and blades are oil free. The lens had a little bit of wabble, but I nothing that affects function (IMO). Optics are clean and clear, no internal fungus or haze. The exterior is nice and shows only minimal paint loss (there’s only one spot near the “Lens made in Japan” writing. Comes with front and rear caps along with the hood (55mm screw in type) as well as a Hoya skylight filter and black fake leather heardcase. You know you want to be the first to review this thing!

Berkeley Close-up and Blue Filter (49mm) - $25 + shipping – I can’t find anything about these on the internet (again, someone should review these!). They actually seem pretty nice. Possibly rebranded filters (they look A LOT like old Pentax SMC filters). Build quality seems good, they even have all the writing engraved and paint filled instead of just paint filled. Comes with a set of +1, +2 and +4 close-up filters in their own case and a blue (80B) filter in its own little case. I think you’ll be hard pressed to find this quality of close up filter for this price anywhere else.

Cokin Filter Set (49mm) - $25 + shipping – These are some old square filter along with holder. They measure 67mm across so they might actually fit a modern “Cokin A Series” system. These are old and were actually made in France (I don’t know where modern ones are made). I’ll include a Cokin filter holder with 49mm attachment, two graduated ND filters (first is number 122 A which is a plain grad ND filter, the second is a 124 A which is a warming grad filter), a 52-49mm step down ring and a Pentax 49mm polarizing filter. I can also throw in an old “Cokin Creative Filter System manual” from the 70’s which is actually pretty neat.

Pentax K28/3.5 - $170 – My price is high on this one because it’s gonna be worth like $300 once Pentax releases a FF camera. If you don’t know the lore around this thing than rumors suggest it was designed by Zeiss in exchange for information on Pentax’s SMC coating (I believe that’s the story correct me if I’m wrong). Anyways it’s a legend as far as Pentax lenses go. This one is in nice shape. Focus is smooth, blades are snappy and exterior shows minimal wear. Optics are clean and clear with no fungus or haze. This one comes with front and rear caps as well as the original leather hardcase.

Pentax M50/1.7 - $50 – Up for sale is a nice condition 50/1.7. This a great lens for the price. The focus is smooth, blades are snappy and exterior shows minimal wear. Optics are clean and clear with no fungus or haze. It comes with a Berkeley filter as well as front and rear caps.

Pentax ME - $10 + Shipping – Last up is a Pentax ME for parts/repair. The meter works but the shutter won’t cock. If you’re handy I’m sure you could have a great camera for $10.