The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/T Leica 90AA R <-> 100 APO

robmac

Have a like-new 90 AA R (ROM of course) that I'm looking to sell to fund a 100 APO Macro (or trade for a 100 +$)

I say "+$" as am looking for a 2-3 cam 100 as am using on 1Ds2 and have no need to pay the typical premium requested for a ROM copy.

I love what the lens produces, but I also have an 80 Lux for low-light work and a 'need' for a longer-reach macro, so something has to go.

The 90 is mint. Glass perfect, barrel essentially pristine, focus smooth as butter. Blades clean. Comes with caps and case, no box or papers. If a Canon shooter, a custom-encoded "90mm F2.0" adapter is available.

Price for 90AA, no adapter, with insured global shipping via Canada Post XpressPost and PP fees included (if used) is US$1900.

If looking at a swap for your 100 APO, the lens must be clean, smooth focusing and come with caps. In short, a copy you'd be happy to receive. Case would be nice but not essential. Could care less about box or papers.

If trading and looking to keep the penny difference as low as possible am also looking for an Eye-One 2 Display and some Epson Exh Fiber and VFA samples -- oh, and a guaranteed-to-win wining lottery ticket. :)

Shipping to Canada. Informal references here and more formal ratings on FM as Conner999 or Ebay as Kumara999 (100%).

Emails SVP. Thanks

robmac

US$1750 in a pre-New Year's bump. Couple of parties interested in trade, but holiday travel screwing-up people's access to photos, etc.

In no rush, but this is a pristine example of a remarkable lens that will bring-out detail and tonality from your 5DII/1DS3 sensor, even WO, that you never knew was there ;>

Best for the New Year.