The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645D + lenses, Zeiss Ikon ZI, 50mm ZM Planar, Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 V1

SYGTAFOTO

All prices are in CAD and does not include fees or shipping.
I am located in GTA Canada and in-person meeting can be arranged.

All cameras listed are in near-mint condition and all lenses are defect free on glass (no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, oil, etc) and near-mint barrel condition.

1. Pentax 645D system

- Pentax 645D with packaging and documents, less than 4k actuations
- Pentax 35mm f/3.5 FA with hood, caps, pouch, and box
- Pentax 55mm f/2.8 DFA (New version) with hood, caps, pouch, and box
- Pentax 75mm f/2.8 FA with rubber hood, caps, and pouch
- Pentax 150mm f/2.8 FA with hood, caps, and pouch

$10,000

2. Zeiss Ikon ZI black with Zhou black leather half case and packaging
This one comes with a special packaging that looks like it is a part of a collectors' edition.. Will post pic of the box a little later.

$1100

3. Zeiss 50mm ZM Planar black with optional Zeiss hood, caps and packaging.

$800

4. Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 V1 black with hood, caps, and packaging.

$900

traveln

Hi Scott,

I maybe interested in your gear, just doing some research right now on the 645D.
I live about an hour north of the GTA and selling my Nikon gear off. It is listed on LuLa and Craigslist TO.

Regards,
Paul

SYGTAFOTO

Another bump with Price adjustment.

1. Pentax 645D system - $9800
2. Zeiss Ikon ZI - $1050
3. Zeiss 50mm f/2 ZM - $780
4. Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 V1 - $880

To me, Zeiss Ikon ZI cameras are functionally more superior to Leica M7, and I've used both.