The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Distagon C 4/50mm lens

brbo

I'm selling a Hasselblad Zeiss Distagon C 4/50mm lens. This is a chrome, non-T* lens.

The bad first... Lens has heavy signs of usage on barrel. There is a dent on one side of the barrel (please, see the pictures). I don't have any filters, but I'm pretty sure one can't be fitted unless you fix the dent first. I never tried to have it fixed. If I shine a light through it I can see some hazing(?) on the very edge of the inside of the lens.

Glass is in good condition. If you know where to look you can see a few micro scratches on the front lens (there is no way to show them in pictures). I don't have a way of testing the shutter speeds, but I have found them all to be OK.

You can see some sample pictures that I've taken with this lens here...

Price: 85 EUR

Shipping: At cost. I'm from Slovenia (EU).

I've sold here and on RFF (brbo), eBay (boarchi). Payment can be done with bank transfer in EUR (SEPA payment) or PayPal (I'll cover the PayPal fees).