The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling Leica M6 titanium w 50 1.4 lux MINT

kebebe

I have too many Leica Film bodies and lens so here is my MINT M6 titanium body with 50mm summilux also in titanium finish.

The body was CLA by Steve Camera couple years ago and I only shot one roll of film since. I do dry fire the shutter once a while when I take it out to admire it.

The condition is very clean, I would say it is MINT. It does not come with box or case. View finder is bright and clear with no haze or anything. Shutter curtains are very nice condition and so is the film loading areas.

I am selling with the titanium summilux which has also very nice condition. I only notice one for the f stop on the barrel white paint is faint. That can be fixed by using ink pen easily. This is the last version before the Asph current model.

Selling the set for $4500 plus shipping and Paypal or BOA bank transfer. I will only entertain a trade with M9 black, M9P chrome or black.

Thanks for looking!

kebebe

OOPs. I checked and the Titanium Lens is Summicron 2.0 with box and Pouch. Sorry for the mistake. I cannot find the 1.4 lens and might have sold it before. Haha getting old or losing memory.

The price will be $3500 for both or trade up to a M9-P.

Here are some crude shots I just took. There are some dusts on the body but cos I did not clean the camera well for the hasty shoots

Thanks for Looking!