The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[EU] Nikon Coolscan LS-5000 ED + SA-30 + films

noimmunity

No longer blessed with the time to amuse myself with film, I am offering for sale my excellent condition Nikon LS-5000ED, with MA-21, SA-21, and SA-30 (which permits easy scanning of whole rolls). This scanning set-up is thought to be the most convenient and provide the best quality of anything short of an Imacon.

Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED, SA-21, MA-21, SA-30 by areality4all, on Flickr

This scanner was sent to Nikon, Japan, in 2011 for service (thanks to the intermediary of jonmanjiro). The transport motor was replaced and the whole unit given a CLA.

It is in excellent condition and has served for approx. 300 rolls.

I can certainly also cede my registration code for Vuescan.

I also have a significant quantity of unexpired 135 film (Velvia, Provia, Eastman 5222 and Fuji FD80G, already loaded into cartridges) and some rare expired Neopan 1600 as well as a boatload of expired, loaded Eastman 5222 that I could offer for a low price, with first priority given to the person who purchases the scanner.

Payment by bank transfer or Paypal instant payment + service charge (additional charge depends on geographic area) to [email protected]

Shipping within Europe by insured and trackable Chronopost express service.

Price: 1676,95 euros + actual shipping costs. This price was arrived at by taking the median of completed, sold listings for the same lot of items on ebay.com .

I am based in Lyon, France, where I am a tenured faculty at a public university, and have sold numerous expensive items on RFF and summilux.net . Buy with confidence.

Last edited: