The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: leica m9 and 21 lux

khc1013

As much as I would love to keep them, my m9 and the 21lux has been getting dusty on the shelf and I don't use them for what I do now. It's a shame to let them go. But I do need to free up some cash to get a new long lens for sports.

Up for sale is my leica m9 in black. Got it about 3 years ago here. I sent it in regularly about once a year for service. It's been sitting on my camera shelf since I last sent it in which is about a year ago. user cosmetic condition but everything is in its top notch condition. comes with everything and 2 extra batteries. strip is not included. ship within CONUS only for now. USPS
Priority Mail or express mail. $3300+shipping+pp fee obo. (paypal only)

Next up is my 21Lux bought it here about a year ago. like new. Even got the a uva filter for it but been sitting in the lens pouch since I haven't been shooting with the rf. ship within CONUS only for now. USPS
Priority Mail or express mail. comes with everything. $6150+shipping+pp fee(Paypal only)

Pics coming up later this evening.
I have buy and sell here a lot here and at rff. including noct and 35lux and etc.

Thank you for looking.
drop me a PM if you are interested.
Best,
Anthony

khc1013

the m9 seems to be fairly popular. i have sent some emails with pics out. I will post up photos of it later this evening. just have to get back to work. Thanks for the patience.
Anthony

khc1013

price reduce for 21lux $5500. I cover paypal fee and you cover shipping.
pics come later tonight. should be an email if you are interested.

khc1013

Sorry for late update. computer broke down and created some chaos for me at work. And didn't get much time to update here.
here are the pics
There is a long lens waiting for me to pick up locally. want to get rid of this gem as soon as i could to free up some cash for it. so feel free to give me an reasonable offer. no low ball please. Thank you.

khc1013

been getting some offers, a few fell through or not response. Really want to get rid of it and pick up the long lens this weekend. $5150 shipped. you cover papal fee. dont think you can find any in this price. whoever pays first gets it. no holding. let me know. thank you.
-ak