The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Noctilux F/1 Ver II E60 - Seattle area. In great condition!

As the title says - an E60 type canadian made Noctilux F1 in excellent condition. The glass is clean with no signs of haze or oil and comes with a B+W UV filter in the front. Aperture and focus rings are smooth with no tightness or sloppiness.

The lens is not 6-bit coded and does not have the original hood or packaging and I've adjusted my asking price to reflect this. 6-bit coding is $130 plus shipping at DAG and the hoods generally run about $300 or so.

My asking price is $5000 and it includes UPS 2nd Day with insurance within CONUS. Any paypal fees are extra.

References: I have 100% positive feedback on FM, Audiogon, Astromart and eBay under the same username (anilveena). I also sold a few items on getdpi and Amazon.com.