The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS-Feeler] Voigtländer Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm f2.4 (EF mount) w/ hood

rawhead

Hi y'all.

So, there might be an opportunity for me to get something I've wanted for a while now, and if that happens, I'm going to have to do some serious gear dumpage. Although it's not set in stone yet, I want to start getting some feelers for the higher-valued stuff. Let me know if you are (seriously) interested and would like to be in line if/when I decide to let these go.

First up, Cosina/Voigtländer Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm f2.4, Canon EF mount, with original metal hood and rubber cap for the hood in absolutely mint condition (I do believe I also have the original box, packaging, and metal lens cap... I'll check). Cosmetics, optics, and mechanics are all 9.5/10.

I purchased this a little while back and absolutely love the photos that it takes, but alas, neither macro nor the focal length has been for me. Apparently I just don't go longer than 85mm-ish on 135.

Photos shall be uploaded later.

$2,000 FIRM, for now plus shipping & PP fees.