The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB- 22mp 48x36mm Digital back, p25+ in m645 mount preferred.

bpepz

Looking to buy almost any 22mp 48x36mm digital back, while I am open to different options if the price is right, I would like to go with a P25+ in m645 mount. I am mainly looking for an extra back just to use on my rz67. M645 mount is preferred, but I will consider V mount for the right price. I am located in the united states, looking forward to hearing your offers. You can contact me here on getdpi or through my email via [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

dseelig

I have a friend n with a aptus 22 mp back how much can you spend she is looking to get rid of it As well as the body and lens if you want both.

bpepz

I have a friend n with a aptus 22 mp back how much can you spend she is looking to get rid of it As well as the body and lens if you want both.

What kind of body and lens, mamya? Mainly interested in the back though. I was kind of looking for a p25+ instead of the leaf aptus, mainly becuase the leaf has a base iso of 25, but I would be interested if it was the right price. On KEH they have a been selling aptus 22's in the 3k range but not with the mount I am looking for. If you can do 3k USD for the aptus 22 that would be great.

C

crslam

Hi i have a hasselblad h2d-22 for sale, wanna see if you are interested.