The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Metabones II smart adapter EF-Nex,Voigtlander 35 f1.4, Olympus Pen F 25 f4

arste

Metabones II Canon EF to Sony Nex

Price: $320.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: $13 shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance

Price: $320.00

Used a handful of times, everything is like new. Selling off some gear and wont be using it. Does not have the AF firmware. Metabones advises to hang on to adapter until they have improved AF firmware.

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fee. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance at cost to the buyer. Paypal please add 3%. I also accept Paypal gift

Shipping instructions: $13 shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Nokton Classic w/hood

Price: $420.00
Item condition: 9 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Nokton Classic w/hood

Price: $420.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fee. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance at cost to the buyer. Paypal please add 3%. I also accept Paypal gift

Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Nokton Classic w/ hood $420
Lense is in excellent condition. Glass is clean. Focusing is extremely smooth. Lense is sharp wide open and has very pleasant colors.

Also Selling Helicoid adapter for L/M-Nex $50 works well with lens.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus PenF 25 f4 very good condition incl. Pen F-Nex mount,Hood

Price: $170.00

Price: $170
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions:$13 shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance

I have an Olympus Pen F 25 f4 that's not used much anymore so here it is for sale.
Very good condition, takes great pics on nex and is well balanced on the nex body.

Last edited:
M

molady

Would you include the helicoid adapter with the nokton?

arste

If you mean throw ;) perhaps $450 for both? The lens is in pristine condition. Cost around $600 without helicoid

Last edited:

arste

Sony NEX System : Autofocus upgrade

Autofocus upgrade is $25 Most of my lenses I focus manually much faster then autofocus on adapter, to slow for real use. but if you like you can pay $25 for the upgrade since its their newest model.Ill subtract the $25 from my asking price. Let me know.