The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X-Pro 1 CV 50mm/f1.1 Fuji M Mount Adapter

kuujinbo

More photos here

All prices below include PayPal fees and USPS shipping with either delivery confirmation or signature confirmation as required by PayPal. US only please to confirmed PayPal address.

[1] X-Pro 1 body - $900. There are exactly two hairline marks on the camera: (a) front top plate (middle), and (b) Bottom plate. See photos at above link. Also includes:

-- Extra Fuji battery
-- Match technical black "bip" soft release
-- Plastic LCD cover, been on the camera since day 1, and one extra.
-- Everything else that came with the camera.

[2] Voigtlander Nokton 50mm/f1.1 - $750. Excellent condition, and works extremely well with the X-Pro 1.

EDIT: A few people have asked - I'm the original owner, so the lens comes with box and original lens hood. I can throw in a a B+W 58mm ND filter 0.9-8X (three stops) in like new condition for an extra $20.

[3] Fujifilm M Mount adapter $140 - like new.

Or all three for $1675, and I'll throw in a SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB 95MB/s UHS-1 SDHC memory card.

Any questions, please PM.

Last edited:

kuujinbo

Forgot, for anyone interested in the X-Pro 1, I have:

1. Rainbowimaging Leica M lens to Fujifilm Fuji X-Pro1 X-E1 Camera Adapter.
2. RainbowImaging Adjustable Leica M39 / LTM/ L39/ 39mm Lens to Fujifilm Fuji X-Pro1 X-E1 Camera Adapter

that will be included with the camera. Both with generic rear lens caps. I'll also throw in a SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB 95MB/s UHS-1 SDHC memory card. And you get an extra OEM (Fuji) battery.

For the CV 50 Nokton, will throw in the B+W 58mm ND filter 0.9-8X (three stops) in like-new condition, which is $46 new.

kuujinbo

X-Pro 1 body now $825. I cover USPS shipping and PayPal. Buyer covers insurance if desired. Also included:

-- Extra Fuji battery
-- Match technical black "bip" soft release
-- Plastic LCD cover, been on the camera since day 1, and one extra.
-- Box and original contents.
-- Rainbowimaging Leica M lens to Fujifilm Fuji X-Pro1 X-E1 Camera Adapter with generic rear lens cap.
-- RainbowImaging Adjustable Leica M39 / LTM/ L39/ 39mm Lens to Fujifilm Fuji X-Pro1 X-E1 Camera Adapter with generic rear lens cap.

============================
Voigtlander Nokton 50mm/f1.1 now $700. I cover USPS shipping and PayPal. Buyer covers insurance if desired.

The lens comes with box and original lens hood. And a like-new B+W 58mm ND filter 0.9-8X (three stops).