The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sankyo Kohki Komura 135mm f/2.8 LTM

kuujinbo

$150 PayPal and shipping via USPS included. US only please.

Excellent condition barrel, smooth focus, and clean glass. The only thing that keeps it from being perfect is that there is a small amount of play at the bottom of the barrel where silver connects to black. Never noticed it until this morning when I verified it's rangefinder coupled with accurate focus (used only on a X-Pro 1).

Also includes a type II Voigtlander LTM adapter.

More photos here.

Front lens element / aperture blades:

Rear lens element / aperture blades:

V

Vivek

The only thing that keeps it from being perfect is that there is a small amount of play at the bottom of the barrel where silver connects to black.
Just tighten the screws in the appropriate area. This is a solidly made lens (not that easy to find!).

Gorgeous looking sample! :)

kuujinbo

Just tighten the screws in the appropriate area. This is a solidly made lens (not that easy to find!).

Gorgeous looking sample! :)
Thanks Vivek. :) I tried tightening the screws on the outside of the barrel, but no change. :( Since it functions perfectly otherwise, I didn't want to take it apart and mess with the inside for risk of making things worse.

kuujinbo

Forgot one thing. I have a RainbowImaging Adjustable Leica M39 / LTM/ L39/ 39mm Lens to Fujifilm Fuji X-Pro1 X-E1. If you're an X-Pro 1 or X-E1 owner the lens works great on the camera (~203mm equivalent in 35mm), and I will include this adapter instead of the LTM adapter with a generic rear lens cap so you can use the lens right away on your camera. A few samples from the X-Pro 1:

Pretty sure this was at f2.8:

I think shot at f2.8, but it could have been f4:

This one either f4 or f5.6:

Last edited: