The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 24-120/4 VR, 105/2.8 VR - Like new in box

svx94

I am downsizing my gears to Fuji X-E1, so, I can let go some of my favorite, most trusted lenses. Pictures see:
My Gear
Both lenses are in Like New In Box condition, US version, protected by UV from day one (filter is not included), with all original paper and content.

1. Nikon 24-120mm F4 VR. $998
I got this lens in October, 2010. soon after it was available. This lens turned out to be a gem, sharp wild open, edge to edge. I did a IQ test as soon as I got the lens, and you can see my test shots with F4, 5.6, 8, 11. (It was so good that I sold my 27-70/2.8G on FM under the same user name. At that time, FM was free listing, and I sold quit a lot gears there with all great feedback, that include 24-70G, my old Canon gears: 5D, 24-105L, 300mm/2.8 IS, etc. )
Nikon 24-120/4 VR
Also, you can find on my web site real life shots from late 2010.

2. Nikon 105mm F2.8 VR. $768
Forgot exactly when I got it. But it is very thing you can expect from a superb macro lens. Most shots in this album was done by this lens:
Breguet Classic 5907

Terms and Conditions:
1. Buyer pay actual shipping, and shipping is not refundable to prevent abuse;
2. 7-Day return policy based on USPS actual arrived date record;
3. Accept personal check, money order and PayPal gift

Please feel free to contact me at svx94 at yahoo.com.

Last edited: