The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sony Nex 7 black

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I just bought this 2 weeks ago . It's black and not sure I want to keep it . I maybe want the Fuji X-E1 with kit lens instead. The Nex. 7 has the kit lens and I paid 1150 for it . Ill take 975.00 or work out a trade deal on a Fuji with kit lens. I also need a Nikkor 50 1.4 G lens.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS/FT Sony Nex 7 black

925.00 shipped free Paypal free or best offer. Like to get this done as I'm in NY next week

Don Libby

Guy - got the camera about 5 minutes ago. Nice! It gets sent to LifePixel on Wednesday for conversion....

:D

Don Libby

Sorry, just can see me participating in anything other than a drinking contest. Lets see, the IQ160 I'm using was Guy's and now the Nex-7. I'm waiting for the next big sale....:D