The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-f3 + Sony 50mm f/1.8 OIS $450

lattiboy

Up for sale is a lovely Sony NEX-F3 in excellent condition with box and all accessories. Also, a 50mm f/1.8 OIS lens in excellent condition.

I'll put up pictures soon, but both look great and work great. I hardly ever say "like new" or "mint" in descriptions as that is a subjective statement.

This is a killer combo, especially for available light stuff as the F3 has the awesome tilting flash that allows for VERY effective bounce shots.

I just don't shoot much anymore and am thinking of picking up an X100 and dumping all my gear for now.

I have hundreds of good references between Ebay and FredMiranda under the same name. PP confirmed/verified.

$450 + $13 shipping in CONUS, I'll eat the PP fees. No negotiating on price for now.