The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For sale or trade: 17" MacBook Pro - $1850.00

For sale or trade: 17" MacBook Pro - $1850.00

I am selling my early 2011 MacBook Pro 17" 2.3 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 Processor laptop. I am also willing to trade for Leica lenses plus cash to me or you... Let me know what you have!

This computer was purchased new-in-the-box from MacMall April 2012. The memory was upgraded from 4GB to 16GB.

Laptop is in mint condition, comes complete in the box. It is running Mac OS X Lion (clean install) with iLife '11 installed as well. Install discs for everything is included. There is a decal on top of a camera dial (I'm a photographer) and can be easily removed if desired. In addition, the computer has AppleCare, which expires April 18, 2015.

Also includes:
~ Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro 7, Motion 4, Soundtrack Pro 3, Color 1.5, Compressor 3.5, DVD Studio Pro 4)
~ Adobe Creative Suite 4 (CS4): Design Premium (InDesign, Photoshop CS4 Extended, Illustrator, Flash CS4 Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat 9 Pro, Bridge, Device Central, Version Cue)
~ Patagonia Laptop bag w/removable laptop sleeve.

I am located in Madison, WI. I'm more than happy to talk on the phone, FaceTime or Skype to answer your questions!

$1850.00. Includes shipping and Paypal.

MacBook Pro Specifications:
• 17-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Hi-Res antiglare widescreen display
• 1920-by-1200 resolution
• 16GB (2 x 8GB) of 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
• 750GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm
• 8x double-layer SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
• Intel HD Graphics 3000 and AMD Radeon HD 6750M with automatic graphics switching
• 1GB GDDR5 graphics memory.
• 2.3 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 Processor
• 8MB shared L3 cache

Size and weight:
• Height: .98 inches (2.50 cm)
• Width: 15.47 inches (39.3 cm)
• Depth: 10.51 inches (26.7 cm)
• Weight (standard configuration): 6.6 pounds

Wireless:
• Wi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n specification)
• Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology

Expansion:
• One Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
• one FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
• Three USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
• ExpressCard/34 slot

Video and Audio:
• FaceTime HD camera
• Thunderbolt port with support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
• Stereo speakers with subwoofers
• omnidirectional microphone
• audio line in minijack (digital/analog)
• audio line out/headphone
• minijack (digital/analog)